Thanksgiving week: We will run regular groups Tuesday, morning hours on Wednesday, 6-7 adult, 8:30-9:30 7-10, 8:30 - 9:30 11-14 run, 9:30-10:30 11-14 weights, 9:30-10:30 15-18 run, 10:30-11:30 15-18 weights, 12-1 Men's group. We will be closed on Thursday, Friday is adult Turkey Burn off from 9-10 - PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THIS, Saturday closed. Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!
Our Winter sessions have begun! If you are looking for THE EDGE come in and try it out today!Call with any questions.
Is your team or league looking to gain an advantage over your competition? We offer full team and league training. Contact us for further details.
Our contact information in listed below for any questions or additional information.
OUT WORK 'EM ALL!
Sincerely, Jason Elkin Owner, Elkin Sports Performance 804.321.3777 www.ElkinSportsPerformance.com
Follow us on Facebook as we update the accomplishments of our athletes! ESP is now on Twitter @ESP_Richmond
ESP_Richmond Twitter Feed
- Congrats to the following ESP Basketball athletes who have been named to the 5A ALL-STATE basketball team! FIRST… fb.me/4tp0y68vu 8 months ago
- Congrats to the following ESP athletes on being named to the All-Metro basketball FIRST TEAM: Kenny Williams… fb.me/7exS2GV4Q 8 months ago
- Congrats to ESP athlete and Henrico BasketBALLER De’Monte Buckingham@RackedUp_Polo on being named as the… fb.me/29J2pkf4t 8 months ago
- I DID IT!!! #OutWorkEmAll #runthesteps #philly instagram.com/p/1TfrH_pdpc/ 8 months ago
- Great article on ESP alum and current UVA FootBALLER Tim Harris @CRZYtharris3! His Hard Work and Dedication is… fb.me/48LZumheV 8 months ago
Powered by Twitter Tools