Next week we will offer our first GIRL POWER group! The March 18th session is free to coem and try it out! Check out the Girl Power tab for more information.
We will start our combine prep series next Wednesday night from 7:30 - 8:30 pm. Space will be limited to ensure individual training. Call to reserve your spot!
The winter sessions are in full swing. Our Speed, Strength and Agility sessions are rolling! Remember we also are running our adult groups each morning at 6, Men's group at noon, Rock Bottom on Monday and Wednesday nights, Billy Parker's TLA adult group on Tuesday and Thursdays and our Saturday morning groups a 8:30! p/>
Our contact information in listed below for any questions or additional information.
OUT WORK 'EM ALL!
Sincerely, Jason Elkin Owner, Elkin Sports Performance 804.321.3777 www.ElkinSportsPerformance.com
Follow us on Facebook as we update the accomplishments of our athletes! ESP is now on Twitter @ESP_Richmond
ESP_Richmond Twitter Feed
- ESP athlete Doni Dowling from Varina and now WR for UVA set the school record by a true freshman in his debut… fb.me/3uoxuhLDV 7 months ago
- Congrats to ESP athlete, Varina alum and UVA DB Tim Harris on his first interception! His hard work and… fb.me/3zIt0CcX9 7 months ago
- Check out ESP athlete Tim Joyce for Washington and Lee on his nomination for the Play of the Week with his… fb.me/7bYjzBp4x 7 months ago
- Congrats to ESP combine alum Kendall Gaskins on being signed to the practice squad of the San Francisco 49ers! 7 months ago
- June Newsletter conta.cc/1AYz8lD fb.me/1D2TAqfcg 7 months ago
Powered by Twitter Tools